21.7.10

NOTIZIE
Woody Allen Goes Digital: Woody Allen ha deciso di registrare una serie di saggi umoristici da lui scritti in audiobooks. Ecco le sue motivazioni: Q. How were you persuaded to embrace the audiobook format? Do you own or regularly use any of the high-tech gadgets that play these files?

A.I was persuaded in a moment of apathy when I was convinced I had a fatal illness and would not live much longer. I don’t own a computer, have no idea how to work one, don’t own a word processor, and have zero interest in technology. Many people thought it would be a nice idea for me to read my stories and I gave in. nyt.


NONFICTION
Volete sapere che cosa mangiano i famosi? Questo libro fa per voi, What the Great Ate. A Curious History of Food and Fame, di Matthew Jacob e Mark Jacob (Three River Press).

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento